Contact Erin Church – Your Manchester Electrical Safety Certificate Provider

I provide electrical safety certificates within Manchester, UK. Electrical safety certificates are required every few years, under law, to ensure that houses are kept safe for tenants. I will come to your property and do an EICR report, which includes things like electrical work, earthing and bonding, circuitry and any risks from installations e.g. light